- Trading platform
- Order management
- Market data
- Brokerage services
- Order execution
THE BEST FROM BOTH SERVICES INTO ONE ACCOUNT
Get the ProRealTime platform and real-time data
FOR FREE or at a reduced cost.
Exclusive advantages of a ProRealTime Trading account with Interactive Brokers
With ProRealTime Trading, you get all the advantages of an Interactive Brokers account without the disadvantages, and you also benefit from ProRealTime's trading platform and services.
Ultra-competitive brokerage fees
A leading trading platform and fast order execution
Customer support directly from ProRealTime
Technology to improve your trading
Trading from charts
Place, manage and monitor your orders directly from charts for simple and intuitive control.
The ProRealTime order book is highly customizable and allows for 3 modes:
- Vertical display
- Horizontal display
- Best bid/ask
Use orders that make a difference
Many order types are at your disposal, such as trailing stops, oblique orders, OCO (one cancels the other), triple orders (entry, target, stop)...
Protect your positions, even when you're away
Using targets and stops that are stored on servers instead of your computer, your positions will remain protected even if you turn off your trading platform or experience a computer issue.
Trading from alerts
Create alerts based on multiple conditions (ex: time, indicators, price...) and then transmit your orders automatically when your alert is triggered.
Fast order transmission
ProRealTime manages orders mainly server-side to ensure a fast execution and to reduce time to transmit information between your computer and our servers.
We also use private internet lines between ProRealTime, Interactive Brokers and the exchanges.
Most stocks can be traded on multiple exchanges. At a given time, the price for a stock will not necessarily be the same on all exchanges.
With smart routing, your orders are automatically sent to the exchange that offers the best price.
If the best bid/ask changes before your order is completely executed, it will be split and re-routed to another exchange if it offers a better price.
Low latency market datafeeds
A high quality datafeed is essential for decision making and fast order execution.
Therefore, ProRealTime has made major investments in datafeed infrastructures and provides you with a direct connectivity to the exchanges - Learn more
Your account can hold funds in several currencies simultaneously, allowing you to save money on conversion fees.
- Choose the base currency of your account between: Euros, US dollars, Swiss francs or British pounds.
- Make deposits and withdrawals on your account in any of these currencies.
- Gains made in other currencies will remain in the currency they were made instead of being forced converted in the base currency of your account. This allows you to save money by regrouping conversions from different transactions.
A wide range of markets
A responsive and experienced support team
Trading platform support
Personal account manager
Benefit from dedicated trading platform support from representatives with extensive knowledge of the platform.
Free assistance with programming of your indicators, trading systems and market scans.
Contact your dedicated account manager on his direct line or email for better service. Individual platform training sessions available on request.
An additional free PaperTrading platform
Once your account is open, you can access a second ProRealTime platform in PaperTrading mode (or "Demo mode"). To access it, click on "Start ProRealTime in PaperTrading mode" after you have logged in.
PaperTrading gives you permanent access to an environment in which you can experiment with new trading strategies and new financial instruments without risking your capital.
- Interactive Brokers has 40 years of experience
- Award winning broker: Interactive Brokers has won many awards, including Barron's Best Online Broker in 2017 for the 7th consecutive year and Best Futures Brokerage/Best Forex Brokerage from Stocks and Commodities magazine in 2014 for the 8th consecutive year.
Barron's is a registered trademark of Dow Jones & Co. Inc.
Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities is a trademark of Technical Analysis, Inc.
- Interactive Brokers UK is supervised by the British FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and its parent company Interactive Brokers LLC is regulated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
- Interactive Brokers Group (IBG LLC) exceeds $5 billion in equity capital and manages brokerage and market making businesses in separate companies.
- Interactive Brokers held more than $92 billion of customer equity in 2017. Customer money is segregated in special bank accounts for the exclusive benefit of IB customers in different large banks.
- All retail and individual funds are held in segregated client accounts.
- Benefit from a $500,000 guarantee on deposits of the SPIC (securities investor protection corporation) or a £50,000 guarantee on deposits of the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme) depending on the instruments your trade.
3. 95 €
after platform rebates
0. 5 €
1. 7 €
after platform rebates